call pamela347 for phone sex on niteflirt.com

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Vanessa the Little Sissy Slut Shows Off

Vanessa has been in touch with me over the last six months or so. She loves to express her Sissy Slut self whenever it is feasible. Exposing her inner Sissy Slut is one of her most favorite activities, when time allows. Whether in person, by photograph or live stream video Vanessa likes to show off. She shows off her outfits, her physique and even her talent for sucking cock. I am including a screen shot I took of Vanessa while she modeled outfits for me via Skype this past weekend. The more slutty the outfit the more Vanessa is drawn to it. She loves short skirts and revealing tops, anything that will attract the attention of men. I love watching her, and even in these early stages of our relationship, gently influencing, manipulating her choices. It gives me a thrill, a rush of power.

Vanessa

Curious? Do you want to explore the Sissy within? Want to show off your Sissy persona? Have a Sissy experience that you need to share? Have you or do you need to suck cock? I want to hear all about it. Whether to share in it with you or influence you to push your boundaries. The time has come for you act upon your needs. Today is the day to call.

Call Pamela Today!


No comments:

Post a Comment