call pamela347 for phone sex on niteflirt.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Play Time for My Submissive and Myself

Some of you have come to know that I have a significant other, a partner, my primary sub of 3 plus years. If you met us on the street you would never guess of our proclivities in private. My philosophy as a Domme is this, I am not interested in making anyone complicit to my interests who should not be. However, in private, I expect, if you choose to play with me, complete submission.


I enjoy all kinds of acts of submission from my subs, some more than others. But the acts themselves are not as arousing as the power exchange is. When a sub gives me control to shape our relationship, to drive our encounters, nothing inspires me more than this.


When I met my current primary sub, we had different experiences, needs, wants and trigger points. One common interest we shared was the gender swap. When we play, I am always in the male role and my sub assumes the female role. Almost all of our play either originates from this or includes it in some way. There is some irony in this because our physical attributes would suggest otherwise. Having him in a state of feminization and using my strap-on on him is one of my favorite ways to end a day. As a Domme, there is no greater fulfillment than having my sub reach his potential in service,and to reward him with pleasure of his own climax from my cock, without any other manipulation.


In the past he has been a bit camera shy but today I am including a photograph of a recent play session, where he awaiting the penetration of my cock. A very tantalizing sight to me. Him waiting, ready for me to use him however I see fit in our play time. And use him I do. There is nothing in 3 plus years of playing he isn't willing to embrace. Pushing boundaries and thresholds I never expected us to cross. The more willing he is the more aroused and fulfilled I become. Although the photograph here may seem rather tame, it symbolic of his complete trust in and submission to me.


Play


Curious? Do want to explore your submission? Do you have submissive experience that you need to share? Time to call.

1 comment:

  1. Yes: Many of us need to be in his shoes...er omm...hosiery!

    ReplyDelete