call pamela347 for phone sex on niteflirt.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Breakfast in bed

On these cold New England mornings, breakfast in bed can serve many purposes......

I was aroused out of my sleep by the ringing of my phone.  On the other end was  Jackson.  He asked how I was feeling.  I placed my ring and index fingers between my slippery thighs and answered "wet:".  I was wearing a light grey silk camisole and no panties, somehow I had managed to lose those in sheets the night before.  Jackson asked if I wanted company, I took a quick peek around my bedroom and noted that my date from the night before had already left.  "Sure", I answered, "the spare key is under the flowerpot next to the door."

I drifted in and out of consciousness for awhile, intermittently rubbing myself enjoying the feel and smell of last night's festivities.  At some point Jackson arrived, he would awaken me with his very erect cock in my face.  "How about a little breakfast to start you day?".  I twisted around on to my side, while he stood on the side of the bed.  I slipped the head of his cock into my mouth.  Teasing it with my tongue, trying to get the tip of it into his slit.  I pulled him out and ran my tongue all the way down to his shaft.  I began licking his shaft and with my lips, sucking his balls, he moaned loudly, I slipped my tongue down to his ass and licked around his hole.  Jackson, grabbed my hair and pulled me back, "Suck it baby", he demanded.  I slid his cock all the way down my throat, gagging only a little.  I was greedily licking up all the pearls of pre-cum sliding out of his cock.  He still had a hold on my hair and took a firmer grasp of my head with both his hands, and began to fuck my face.  I was oozing with wetness, his demands were so clear and his need was so present.  The harder I sucked, the deeper his thrusts. I coiled my ring and index fingers from my left hand around the base of his cock while my other fingers played with his enormously filled balls.  The speed of his thrusts increased, the pressure I felt on my head from his hands intensified.  Without warning, his entire, delicious, load of creamy cum began sliding down my throat.  My head jerked back a little before I caught his rhythm, and was able to swallow every tasty once

More to cum....

No comments:

Post a Comment