call pamela347 for phone sex on niteflirt.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Tropical Vacation


Trevor thought a trip to the islands would do us a world a good.  We were at loose ends with each other, and although the sex was good, not like it had once been.  To add to the intrigue, he suggested we visit Havana.  I am always up for a little danger, mystery and the forbidden, so off we went. 

Our lodgings were @ a resort near the little town of Guanabo .  The northern most part of Cuba.  We took an apartment so that we would have privacy and some extra space.  The beaches, music, food, drink and people all exude sexuality.  We had come to the right place.   We were back in rhythm with each other, hot, passionate sex three times a day, and in public we were always touching. 

Every day, Trevor and I took advantage of the resort’s masseuses.  The Masseuses were young, sensual and sexy staff members who were eager to please and to connect to the renegade Americans who bucked the embargo, to visit this beautiful but complicated place.   My Masseuse for nearly every day that I was there was Marisol.  She was 18, 5’6” long dark hair, a sweet body and voice to match.  It was hard to imagine that those delicate hands could give my body so much pleasure as she massaged and oiled my body by the pool every morning.  The few times her fingers slid between my thighs or across my nipples, I would get a rush. 

At night we sometimes went into Havana, cavorting @ the Floridita and the Café de Paris among others.  Other nights we stayed @ the resort to partake in the resort’s entertainment.  On our fourth night Trevor had met some other guests who wanted a poker game after the festivities.  After dinner, we visited the nightclub @ the resort, where the daytime pool/spa staff was transformed into club hosts and entertainers.  Marisol greeted us @ the door and showed us to a table.   She was seeping of sex in the black strapless dress, with her firm, round breasts just peeking above the top of the dress, tight little ass and the 4 inch red heels on her petite, narrow feet.  Trevor and I had a few mojitos and danced a little.  I was wearing a very tight, light blue dress that I really could not wear panties with, because it would show the lines.  Marisol was turning me on from a distance with her sexy body and my memories of her touching me.   At one point while we seated @ our table, Trevor reached between my legs and felt my wetness.  He gave me a look, I nodded towards Marisol.  He glanced to her and whispered “you are so naughty, you are going to corrupt that young sweet girl”, “That’s my plan”, I answered.

After Trevor left to play cards, I danced and drank a little more.   Marisol asked about Trevor. “He is playing cards tonight in the bar”.  I answered.  “Marisol, would you like to hang out tonight after you get off work?”, I asked.   She answered in the affirmative and told her she could find me in Apt. 11.

I headed back to the apartment to prepare.  My head was rushing.  It had been a while since I tasted a woman.   My nipples were hard; my pussy was soaked in anticipation of her face buried deep in me.  I showered and dressed in a red silk baby doll with matching panties that Trevor had gotten me @ La Perla for this trip.   I softly turned on some Latin Jazz we had brought with us.  I poured myself a shot of dark rum.  Then there was the knock @ the door I had waiting for. 
Marisol was still wearing the outfit from the club.  She seemed surprised and a little shy by my lingerie.  I offered her some rum, which she took, and then a second shot, by her own volition.    We sat on the divan in the living room.  I played with her hair, running my fingers thru it, down her back.  I ask her if she has ever been with a woman.  She responds “No” shyly.  “You are in for a treat tonight, so just relax and do what feels right” I tell her. 

I begin by kissing her on the lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth; I begin playing with her breasts over the top of her dress, I kiss her neck working my way to those delicious breasts.  I push down her dress to discover no bra.  I begin suckling on the erect brown nipples, she is moaning.  My hands slip into her panties.  She is wet; I stroke her clit while I continue suckling those perfectly round breasts.  I tease her by dragging my tongue down her stomach, to just above her panties.  Her petite hips are shifting up and down on the divan.  I tell her to get up, go into the bedroom take everything off and lay down on the bed. Face up. 

When she goes into the bedroom, I reach into my own panties, and rub my clit a little.  I am totally soaked and smell of sex.  When I reach the bedroom, I gaze over her naked body, she has a pensive look on her face, Her legs were slightly spread, and there was her beautiful center spot...her mons pouting out from between her legs, swollen now with the blood of her excitement, her gentle little lips peeking out from the full folds of her skin, and I saw the tiniest peak of her clitoris glistening from underneath its little hood.  She then smiles and is caressing her nipples.  I could not resist what was to be mine. I slip onto the bed and push her legs apart, I begin intermittently sucking/licking her clit, I push two of my fingers, that I have wet with my own pussy juice up into that tight sweet young pussy, she feels and reacts to that sweet pain, Her hips are shifting up and down now to the rhythm of my tongue sliding in and out of her, just as I think she might come, I push her legs up into the air so I can lick her anus. Rimming her and teasing it with the entry of my tongue.  Marisol is screaming now with pleasure, her hands on my head, pushing me into her.  I slide my tongue and lips back to her pussy. She comes hard, squirting into my mouth her sweet cum.

I pull back, leaving her breathless and begging for it to continue.  She pulls me down toward her face so she can lick all of her sex off my face and out of my mouth with her roaming tongue.   We begin deep kissing, and playing with each other’s breasts.   I roll over on my back, and she lifts my baby doll to find my supple breasts with erect brown nipples.  She takes one in her mouth, I grab her head to direct her.  “Suck harder”, she obliges.  Her hands trail down to my panties, she strokes between my legs, teasing me with those delicate fingernails.  Then she slides her fingers inside my panties to find my sex.  She is about to bury her face into me.  I pull her head back and tell her that I want her on her back so I can ride her face.  She complies, lying on her back.  I straddle her head with my legs, all of my sex in her face, she, being enveloped by the taste, fee, and smell of me.  She opens her, mouth wide and licks me to orgasm.  I am screaming, thrusting up and down on her face.

With perfect timing, Trevor walks in.  Who is having all this fun in my bed without me?

To be continued…..

No comments:

Post a Comment