call pamela347 for phone sex on niteflirt.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Room with a View

We were in Hong Kong for a few weeks., staying at the Shangri-La.    It was a nice change of scenery but I was beginning to get bored.  One morning, after I serviced Todd and he had left for the day, I laid in the king sized hotel bed, on top of the sheets, wondering how I should spend my day. Although it is a beautiful,warm sunny day, I lack the motivation to start my day.  Todd had drawn the window coverings to the window in our suite bedroom open   I reached down and touched myself.  I was dripping wet.  Todd had his pleasure, but not I.

I was wearing a light gray silk nightie with no panties.  I began to stroke my clit with my right hand, while I traced the outline of my nipples with my left hand.  My nipples were hard and protruding through the silk.  My hips were shifting on the bed as I stroked myself, eyes closed, while I thought about Todd's cock in my mouth.

My drifting thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a swooshing noise outside the window.   As soon as  I was aware of it, it stopped.  My heart was beating fast, I realized,  I was being watched.  I open one eye and quickly glanced to the window.  Two window washers, from the hotel were kneeling in front of the window, their work equipment laying next them.  One of the men was touching the outside of his trousers, while the other worker was completely exposed stroking himself..

I raise my hips off the bed and spread my legs they could have a better view of my wet pussy, puffy labia, and swollen clit. I push up my slip so my breasts were exposed.  I thought I heard one of the men moan through the glass.  I turn my head my head towards them, smiling while I rub my clit, and finger my pussy.  Now both men are exposed, rubbing themselves.  I reach into the bedside table and pull out my toy.  It is 10 inches with a good size girth to it.  I lick it and slide it into my mouth.  .I hear the metal platform outside my window, bang against the building.  I  look over to the window again and they are intently watching.  I slide the toy out of my mouth and slide it into my soaked pussy, arching my back while smiling at the men outside.  I am thrusting the toy in and out of me, playing with my nipples, my hips are wildly thrusting and grinding into the toy.  I watch the men stroking themselves, I cum hard, moaning loudly.   I pull my toy out of me, strip off my nightie, slip off the bed, walk over the window giving them a 360 view of my nakedness and when I get to the window, I lick my lips, and slide the toy back into my mouth.

I close the window coverings, through the window I hear both men cum, the metal platform banging several times against the building.

Now I am ready to start my day....

No comments:

Post a Comment